Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Unlucky

So....its been a little while since I have posted anything...because I have been a bit busy. A few weeks ago my external hard drive crashed. That may not seem like a big deal, but it is. That WAS my back up for all of my designs and documents for work. Stuff for our current catalog, and stuff or our upcoming catalog. Not to mention my portfolio and pictures. Its ALL gone! So needless to say I have been spending all of my time re-doing everything that I can.

I took it (hard drive) to see if I could get any data recovered, and it looks like it is going to cost me somewhere in the neighborhood of 1500-2400$ to get it all back. Ughhh...it makes me sick to think about. The crappy thing is that I need those files...so I really dont have choice. Its my fault for not having another back up. Oh well... live and learn.
Me and Craig Jenson up at solitude playing frisbee golf.

No comments: