Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Zions 2008

This past weekend we took a trip down to zions to do a little canyoneering. It was super fun (minus the sweet campsite we had . . . long story) We ended up doing the subway on saturday, and mystery canyon on monday. I have SOME pictures of the subway, and thats it. My camera got ruined halfway down the canyon due to some deep water. Anyway . . . here are a few pictures.
Heading into the backcountry in zions
(Amber, and Craig)


Just me
One of the place that we had to get wet
(Craig, Amber, and Tim)

This one I panicked a bit. I was the first one
in, and I didnt know what to expect as far as depth
so I ended up swimming, and screaming because
the water was freezing. I feel a bit foolish.
(Tim carrying his pack across)

Me and my dad just before the tunnel in Zions

2 comments:

Jen said...

hey spencer! how are ya? I ran into your blog off someone else's...I can't remember whos Anyway, it's funny you guys just did slot canyons...we just got back a few weeks ago from doing the same thing. We did Mystery and Spry this time. What other canyons have you guys done? I didn't know you guys liked that kind of thing! We try to go at least once or twice a year. i love it! anyway, ryan says hi too.

Dan Kettle said...

Nice trip man. HOw's your camera? ha ha Got worked