Friday, June 16, 2006

Another fantastical post.

First off, an update on "operation gas in my car"
-I ended up breaking into my "vacation" fund (not much of a fund, there was like 12.00$ and some change in there) to get money to buy food for my car.

-I had super glued the lid to prevent myself from dipping into it, but that proved ineffective. Next time I think I should come up with a better way of "securing" the fund.






Last night we had a session of xbox 360 at my good friend Nate's house. I did have apicture of him, but he said if I posted it, he would end the friendship (or something along those lines). So here is a picture of his dog instead.

Thats Tao. He would prolly bite your arm off in 1 to 2 seconds if you let him.

Actually Tao is the nicest dog this side of the mississippi.









I probablly shouldnt post this picture of me, but i keeps it real, so....

Thats me all geared up for a round of G.R.A.W (Ghost Recon for all of you losers who dont know that)

Let me tell you about GRAW. Basically we dominate the scene always. Well....except for last night, and a few nights before that. You know, come to think of it, we really dont dominate that often. I'm retarded.

Lastly, Here are the rest of the people that work at UpperCase Living. I need to be fair and not leave anyone out, so here is Kelly working hard.....or is she.




Kelly (left) Katie (right)

No comments: