Sunday, June 18, 2006

Micheal getting married/domination at the bowling alley, and a game of cards

Mike is getting married, what else do I need to say. This single event could possiblly cause a rip in time, that is how phenominal it is. Congrats to Mike and Mindi!

With that aside, I would like to recap last nights happenings in as few words as possible.

"Costa Vida steak enchiladas were a flavor explosion in my mouth - Bowling at the all-star lanes -Porter picked up a 7-10 split, then tore the computer off of the table in celebration - Cottle bowled 300 twice in one game - I bowled my usual game of 55 - Porter lent me 5$ - Gipsy Ice - sugar coma - card game at Craigs house - Porter thought I said "poocture" instead of picture - Last but not least, Egyptian Rat F"









Craig, Justin (bending over for some unknown reason), and the back of Mike's head








Craigs leg, Justin, Porter(on his high horse), Cottle, and the back of Mike's head

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that spot by that kids bathing suit area?

Jaada said...

High horse is code for YOUR BETTER!!!