Monday, June 19, 2006

Ribs and rice
















Ummm.... This picture really has nothing to do with this post "Ribs and rice". It's just that I forgot to document the event that inspired the said title.

This picture happens to be from a trip down to southern Utah about two weeks ago. I had nothing better to do, so I went down there by myself to ride my mountain bike. Anyways, I took this picture from my car somewhere along I-15.

Onto the "Galla-event" that is responsible for the "ribs and rice" title.

Michael and Mindi's wedding dinner fandango was tonight. Fantastic is what it was. Held at the Cottonwood Country Club, which I might ad, I am thinking about joining as soon as I come up with an extra $35,000. I guess I could sell a kidney or leg to cover the cost.

A few highlights from the night - remembering that we had dumped a horse trailer full of stuff (garbage, vegetables -according to Mindi, old bbq's, and everything else Cottles dad had planned on taking to the dump) on Mindi's lawn. This was back in highschool, so dont worry (for all of you reading this that are getting concerened)

There were more highlights, but its possible that I may be too tired to write them at this point in the night. And, the inspiration for the fantastical title........That is what was served. Ribs and rice. There was more to the dinner than that, but I thought it would be a clever title and grab the readers attention as if to say, "you had better read me"

No comments: