Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sticker World

I really dont have anything to talk about except the fact that my car is out of gas, payday is not for another 5 days, my laptop is dying on me, and to top it off......the test that I didnt study for.....I failed.

I thought I wuld post a picture of my work establishement, "StickerWorld". Ok, its not actually called sticker world, but we do make stickers. Its called "UpperCase Living". For all of your wall decorations, witty sayings and other pleasantries, visit www.uppercaseliving.com. That is some nice marketing for the company. Too bad I am not getting paid for it.




(above: Sticker World. Employees Jeff, Katie and April hard at work, or are they?)

I will keep everyone posted on "operation:put gas in my car"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to give credit to the 'costa vida' on the right