Tuesday, June 20, 2006

June 20th



Just a few photos to comment on today.
I apologize. I left my camera at home, so these pictures are compliments of my phone.

Top left photo is just outside of the Salt Lake Temple. This young chap just got married, and is sporting a nice pair of basketball shoes that go very well with his tux. Not quite sure how I feel about this. Porter said they might be "AndOne" brand

Top right looks like Porter. I think I went to use the bathroom in the ZCMI center (thats a whole different blog topic, something along the lines of " The deplorable state of the bathrooms at the ZCMI center, and there nearness to the back door of McDonalds = me almost throwing up") So, I guess Porterwas rooting around with my phone, and took a picture of himself.

Bottom left is Mike and Mindi right after getting married. I told them that I was going to blog this, and then took the picture. The girl at the bottom left of the picture doesnt look to happy. Maybe she heard me say that I was going to blog the picture....I don't know.

Bottom right might be the most... well, I will just let the picture speak for itself. Subaru Brat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as the state of the bathrooms at the ZCMI center mall, well I'll simply have to see for myself-the men's room that is, or mabye the women's, I don't know, I'm anonYmous (that's right the 'y' is capitalized for some added spice and mystery)

On a more important subject: the deplorable state of the Subaru Brat featured in the photo. As a Brat owner, I think one should show the vehicle of choice of the United States Rugby Team (hey-if it's in a blog it must be true) far more respect than it is given by the owner featured in Cereal and Toast. Seriously, give her a little polish, some wax, mabye a paint job; this is the responsibility one takes on oneself when commiting to Brat ownership. Props however for the shell and the brushgaurd on front. These features coupled with some TLC will make this Brat owner happy for years to come. (Although I'm not sure how I would feel if I were the passenger in the rear facing seats. I must say I would prefer the wind rushing around the back of my head, and more importantly being able to intimidate the driver to the rear of the Brat, rather than the enjoyment of a shell).

Here's to weddings and Porter's boyish charm.

Jaada said...

The Brat is absolutely fantastic! I would like to focus my comments to my red headed step child friend who got married on the day of the Lord 20th of June 2006...."AndOne's... Amazing, I hope his wife(although a little short) plays for the "Seattle Storm," wNBA for all of you haters of the womens game...."We got next!"